Here we will show you a quick and simple guide of steps from register till make payment.
- Register an account as a user at www.minanowater.com
- Shopping in the website
- Add to cart the desire item
- Check out the shopping cart
- Check the desired item quantity or other detail
- Click “Checkout now” for your shopping cart
- Fill up shipping information and click “Add new address”
- Choose the payment method
- Apply if ANY promotion / voucher code
- Check out order
- Get the order ID
- Make payment
- Minano shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the Customer but Minano cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and Minano shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Minano.
- Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. For order placed before 12 noon, please allow three (3) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from date of Minano’s confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by Minano. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
- Minano delivers across Malaysia! The shipping rates are as follows:
- Peninsular Malaysia: RM 40 per order
- Sabah & Sarawak: RM 40 per order. Depends on the net weight of order amount
- Enjoy FREE Shipping if you hit the minimum purchase amount (10 cartons) in a single order:
- Please take note that our FREE Shipping services covers majority of Klang Valley area only (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya)
- No delivery services shall be available on Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Kindly ensure your shipping address is accurate, as we don’t allow amendments after your order number is generated.
- If the Customer is not personally available to accept delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf of the Customer provided. The Customer or its representative may be required to produce proof of identity on delivery or collection of Products and all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer or its representative on the delivery invoices.
- Minano reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer’s credit worthiness or insufficient identification
- Minano accepts payments in Ringgit Malaysia (RM/MYR) only.
- We offer the following payment options:-
- Credit / Debit card (Visa and Master only)
- Direct Bank transfer
Bank account Name: Windmac Cloud Development Sdn Bhd
Bank account No: 3207913111 (Public Bank)
Unfortunately, we do not accept cash as payment, because due to safety reasons, our Delivery team cannot carry cash with them.
‘Good water’ gets absorbed into the body easily, just like good food that boosts your appetite. First of all, Minano contains ‘cellular memory’ that is recognised by the human body. So, when it comes in contact with the human body for the first time, the cells are hungry for water, causing the ‘water grabbing’ phenomenon – which explains the more you drink, the more thirsty you are, and that stimulates your appetite without feeling full. Your body would get the best out of it when Minano absorption reaches a very relaxing stage during consumption.
The normal body temperature is 37.5°C, an optimal temperature that invigorates the body to function best. For Minano intake, the most ideal water temperature would be 45°C, considering the drinking process travels down the esophagus (food pipe), a natural ‘thermal control’ tube that is able to regulate the temperature of passing substances including liquids. From 45°C, the Minano water temperature would drop by 6 – 8 degrees after passing through esophagus, thus reaching the optimal 37.5°C to instantly activate the human circulatory system.
Of course, you can drink it without heating, but the water temperature should not be lower than 24°C simply because it takes longer for the esophagus to regulate it to 37.5°C for best results.
Minano can be heated up to 100°C. Repeated heating after the water has cooled off will not affect its absorption and efficacy.
No impact on quality is found thus far.
A glass of mineral water that meets the regulatory requirements can withstand hot temperature up to 60°C while the average heat of the sun as felt on earth is 35°C, which the human body finds it uneasy and that tells why we need air-conditioning in the car for cooling. No worries, just bring the Minano along with you when you get out of the car.